Thursday, January 26, 2017

I am Anand Pashan.

Blogger | 9:13 AM |
I am Anand Pashan. I am a physically handicapped individual. I don't have both hands and one leg. I am additionally a craftsman. I bring home the bacon by sitting on a road and drawing pictures of individuals, landmarks, divine beings, nature, and so forth. I utilize my two arms to draw the photos. I just have my mom who takes care of me. My mother has as of late experienced kidney disappointment. My monetary condition is extremely frail, and I can't bear to pay the clinic expenses required for my moms treatment. - See more at: https://letsewa.com/pledge drives/bolster anand-moms operation/#sthash.dLkSk9hO.dpuf

aand
I am as of now in enormous obligation of around 7 lakh which was utilized to pay for my mom's operation. I require help, If you need to help me, please give any sum you can to pay for my mom's operation. On the off chance that you might want to know more, you can get in touch with me at 9823039924. God favor you.

To give contact at 9813048541. Esewa id-9813048541.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 KHABAR.COM
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Template Design By BTDesigner